MSX I/O Modules
I/O modules available in the MSX range include:
- A full complement of mic/line preamps and analog line level I/O supporting up to 26dBu operation.
- AES/EBU I/O with optional Sample Rate Conversion on inputs.
- A very versatile SDI module which features two independent inputs and outputs, supporting SD, HD, and 3G video.
- A 64 channel, dual stream optical MADI module.
- Audio over IP, in various I/O capacities, supporting AES67 and Audinate’s Dante audio networking.
Where applicable, the MSX I/O modules are available in both a space-saving DB25 connector versions for compact fixed installations as well as XLR versions offering the flexibility of individual patching in a stage-box configuration.
View a comparison of Fairlight's MSX I/O modules here.